Tasks of E-Learning Unit
1. Managing e-learning at the college
2. Preparing the quarterly and annual strategic plan for the unit.
3. Make a coordination between the College and the Deanship of e-learning in any matter related to e-learning.
4. Organizing and conducting training courses based on the Unit's plan in the field of e-learning for faculty members.
5. Organizing and conducting training courses based on the Unit's plan in e-learning for students to deal with e-learning management systems.
6. Provide technical support to faculty members in the field of e-learning.
7. Provide technical support to students in the field of e-learning.
8. Spreading of e-learning technology and programs at the college.
9. Continuous assessment of the e-learning in the college, and participation in the development of standards for evaluating the quality of electronic courses at the College and follow-up implementation.
10. Prepare reports on what has been achieved in the college.