THE VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
The Leadership in the teaching, learning and scientific research in the field
of Islamic sciences and providing effective services for the community.
The Mission of the Department
We are committed to provide an excellent learning environment
providing leading research and community services in the field of the Islamic sciences.
Objectives of the Department:
1) Achieving academic accreditation standards in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2) Fitting up the department with the appropriate scientific and educational environment for the specialization.
3) Developing and implementing academic programs, to qualify distinctive staff in teaching Islamic sciences who reflect real values ??and ethics of these sciences.
4) Training the students and the employees of the department to raise their competence to assume their great responsibility for teaching, learning and enhancing scientific researches in the field of their specialization.
5) Undertaking leading research into the field of Islamic sciences.
6) Participating with other sectors in providing leading community services
7) Contribute to meet the needs of the labor market by graduating distinctive staff in teaching Islamic sciences.